Why become a member? ×

FS Epiphone Thunderbird Pro SOLD

211dave112

Hi

Recently bought this Epi Thunderbird PRO IV as a backup for my other t'bird PRO, but as much as I love them, I don't really need 2 identical basses and would prefer a little bit of variety in my collection. The Epi is in great condition with no scratches chips (although i'll give it a go look over when i take pics short

looking at around £230 + P&P

Open to trades but would prefer a sale now really.

(for now here's a stock picture, but I'll get some uploaded shortly)

Edited by 211dave112

[quote name='billyapple' post='1087478' date='Jan 13 2011, 12:38 AM']Any detailed pics of the actual bass? Is it Trans Black?[/quote]

It is indeed trans black, pics of actual bass should be with you guys tonight.

Case is included as well, forgot to mention.

(i hope Paul S won't mind, but here's a link to the original sale thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=111719&hl=pro)"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=111719&hl=pro)[/url]

it's a great bass, i just don't really need two identical basses and money is short.

Don't mind at all - shame you have to get shot of it so quickly, especially after my epic snow trek :) I reckon this is easily a 9/10 condition-wise. Lovely bass, really easy to play - fast neck, great variety of sounds.

[quote name='Paul S' post='1088080' date='Jan 13 2011, 02:48 PM']Don't mind at all - shame you have to get shot of it so quickly, especially after my epic snow trek :) I reckon this is easily a 9/10 condition-wise. Lovely bass, really easy to play - fast neck, great variety of sounds.[/quote]

I know Paul, I realy do appreciate the effort you made to get it to me!!

It is a nice bass, the same as my other one is! :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Rayman' post='1104093' date='Jan 26 2011, 05:42 PM']Where abouts are you mate?

Is it a gig bag or hard case with it?[/quote]

I'm based in Swindon man, and it comes with a fitted hardcase.

Blind pilot, i'm not 100% sure whats up with the gearbox, apparently there may be a drive shaft problem too so really I'm looking for funds to put towards a new car.