Why become a member? ×

Eden WT550 For Sale SOLD!!

andyonbass

Continuing with my need to reduce the amount of gear accumulated, I would like to offer my David Eden WT550 traveller up for sale. Its a 2003 model, hybrid tube design rated at 750 watts at 2ohm, 500w @ 4ohm or 300w @ 8ohm.
Dimensions = 12"W x 3.5"H x 12"D
Weight 20lbs
I bought this from a fellow Basschatter a few months ago with a view to running two pairs of 8ohm cabs, but never got round to experimenting, as it sounded more than loud enough with just the one pair :) Its been well gigged and there are a few marks on it as you would expect, but its in perfect working order and sounds terrific! It comes with the Eden gigbag in the picture. I would rather the buyer collected from Swindon, but could get a quote for shipping if necessary.
I'm asking £395 which is my bottom price, but its priced to sell as I need the space and the dosh for my sons Kart racing exploits!
I would consider a trade for a Schroeder 1212L, but wont hold my breath! And I know it defeats the object of what I just said above, but you cant let the kids have all their own way!
Cheers
Andy

[attachment=66432:DSCF0014.JPG] [attachment=66433:DSCF0019.JPG]

[attachment=66435:DSCF0015.JPG] [attachment=66437:DSCF0016.JPG]

Edited by andyonbass

[quote name='Merton' post='1058900' date='Dec 14 2010, 07:51 PM']Well that' a f**king bargain to be had right there. Someone bite this man's arm off![/quote]

I got a Go Kart to fit in my garage, and no bloody space, 'cos its all taken up with Bass gear that I'm not using!!