Why become a member? ×

A very rare Squier JV Series Precision on eBay

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1048192' date='Dec 5 2010, 01:26 PM']I bet this one will go the price I originally estimated, put it this way in the last 24 hours has gone from £205 to £411, there's still 7 days to go, any more bets as to how much it will finally go for? [b]I[size=4] estimated £650-£750 [/size][/b]but at this rate who knows how crazy it will end! I am not bidding because I think £450-£500 is the max I would pay for it.[/quote]

Even more than I estimated. WOW, still I wouldn't have paid more than £500

[quote name='gareth' post='1056388' date='Dec 12 2010, 07:46 PM']The eventual winner was "pushed on" by a 1 feedback bidder[/quote]

Dismissing the 'potential' shill bidder it'd still be £700 which (IMHO) just before Christmas is less than I think it'd have made mid-Summer... a lot more than I'd be wanting to pay but that's the thing about 'Supply and Demand'!

It does surprise me what these go for now..........the power of hype heh?

I had a large Fender logo 57ri P bass from new - it was well stuck together and looked the business but I wouldn't rate the sound better than a 2004 US P I owned. Construction is good but IMHO not MM good, still it has investment potential.........but £790 for a 2nd gen 'Squier'?