Why become a member? ×

Hopeful Big Al 4 SSS purchase.

Prime_BASS

[quote name='danhkr' post='1147090' date='Mar 2 2011, 01:41 PM']Must be. Worth the wait though I'm sure. White/rw/tort is a classic combination as well.

If I'm honest, I don't usually go for stuff with tonnes of settings, but I love EBMM but wanted something totally different in sound and appearance to the Sterling. Also l love the look of the big al even though people I know have described it as everything from 'cool as ****' to 'hideous'!

Amazed you wanted shut of it so soon after getting it![/quote]

Thats the thing, i never WANTED to sell it!! I'd somehow convinced myself that a permenant move to 5 strings would be a good idea so was selling it to fund my 5 string GAS!!

In real terms i only neeeeeed one 5 string dont i?? :) i now have one and its wearing a brand new set of Nordy Big Splits!! Should be more than good enough now :)

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='1147143' date='Mar 2 2011, 02:22 PM']Thats the thing, i never WANTED to sell it!! I'd somehow convinced myself that a permenant move to 5 strings would be a good idea so was selling it to fund my 5 string GAS!!

In real terms i only neeeeeed one 5 string dont i?? :) i now have one and its wearing a brand new set of Nordy Big Splits!! Should be more than good enough now :)[/quote]

Done the right thing, I think you may have regretted selling it....any advice for settings, or particular ones you like?

I think my is due any day. I was going to get a 5 as well but my circs changed financially.

I think if I really get on with it, Ill be after a 5 version as well in the new Sky Blue colour they have, with a white pearl guard, rosewood board. Thats a long way off though.

Surftastic!