Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Bubinga 4 String

theface

Hey guys, posting this up again. I really need to get rid, its not getting used and deserves a good home. Its your standard Corvette Bubinga spec, active electronics etc etc. Great condition. Im on the lookout for a good Precision so would be up for some form of trade given the right offer :)

Edited by theface

[quote name='BassManKev' post='117059' date='Jan 9 2008, 03:30 PM']true true, but probably is worth what your askin, but you might struggle to get a sale because of mikes goin cheap[/quote]

Hmm. I think I have a buyer for mine, Kev. Basically I've got good deals on BC before and wanted to spread a bit of love!

Thats nice! It's not bad nic...not a fan of the corvette shape but the tonewoods quality, I've seen these go cheaper second hand but your probably compensating the price towards the precision your wanting..

I'd have admittedly considered buying that lol...though Ive fallen in love with a Streamer Stage 1

I did notice the £350 one that had just been sold but thought given the condition (no glued in nut etc) i'd try my luck at that kind of price deliverd :) . I still think its worth every penny but i would drop the price to £400 delivered if there were some serious interest though

Edited by theface

• 11 months later...