Why become a member? ×

Clearout

Roady

This Hellbaby was the very last one available. I really wish I could buy it back, but I bought a PS3 yesterday, so funds have gone kaput :huh:

Free bump for a great guy to do business with :)

Edited by Higgie

• 1 month later...

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='155262' date='Mar 11 2008, 01:09 PM']Damn could really go for that P&C. Payment plan? Trade for a Kidney?[/quote]

If you're willing to do half now half sometime later I can post today.... just need to raise enough for this damn hellbilly!!!

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='155818' date='Mar 12 2008, 10:23 AM']Was thinking did this use to be my Prunes and Custard about 2 years ago?[/quote]

Not sure... I bought it off someone off here (dangerboy I think) a couple of months back
serial # is 0302P09

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='156886' date='Mar 13 2008, 06:02 PM']If your interested, i've got a Vox V847 which has been modded to work better with bass via a cap mod, would you take it in p/x for the Prunes and Custard?[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but i'm looking for money only at the moment!

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='159093' date='Mar 17 2008, 07:38 PM']Even if I put £50 with it?[/quote]
Tempted, but Ill have to pass thanks mate. Only things id be interesting in trading for would be an EHX XO POG, Demeter Compulator, 3Xfx Fatman, Subdecay Noisebox or Quasar...

[quote name='Ant' date='Mar 17 2008, 06:46 PM']i see people talking about a hellbaby for sale, but is it still?[/quote]
There _was_ a hellbaby for sale, im keeping hold of it for the time being though. Might be up again at the end of this month depending on how things go..

and bump! Back at my uni place now, so I can post things pretty much instantly. :)

Dave