Why become a member? ×

Mesa Walkabout Scout 1x12 4ohm (SOLD)

The Burpster

I'm not at home at the mo so cant put up pics - (will be able to at the weekend if any interest!)

Basically change of circs is forcing me to re evaluate -

I have a perfectly good practice set up so I dont have space for this as well.

Its a mint 2006 WS as listed above finished in Emerald Bronco (dark green) and Tan leather - It also has a Tan Jute grill -
It was a very expensive custom order -

£750 cash - no offers or P/Xs please. Am prepared to meet 1/2 way reasonable distances from Lincoln. Or can post as I have the original box and wrapping but at your expense.

If genuinely intersted please PM. Will run it on here for a week or two & if it doesnt go then I'll 'bay it.

[quote name='The Burpster' post='1000419' date='Oct 25 2010, 08:07 PM']I'm not at home at the mo so cant put up pics - (will be able to at the weekend if any interest!)

Basically change of circs is forcing me to re evaluate -

I have a perfectly good practice set up so I dont have space for this as well.

Its a mint 2006 WS as listed above finished in Emerald Bronco (dark green) and Tan leather - It also has a Tan Jute grill -
It was a very expensive custom order -

£750 cash - no offers or P/Xs please. Am prepared to meet 1/2 way reasonable distances from Lincoln. Or can post as I have the original box and wrapping but at your expense.

If genuinely intersted please PM. Will run it on here for a week or two & if it doesnt go then I'll 'bay it.[/quote]
If you can get it to Hertfordshire I will Take it CASH On Delivery
Ask anyone Im not a Messer

[quote name='The Burpster' post='1001623' date='Oct 26 2010, 07:55 PM']for those that dont know what Emrald bronco and tan look like - I have found this pic (its a Stilleto but you get the idea) !

[url="http://www.musicplayers.com/reviews/guitars/2006/0806_MesaBoogieStilettoAce.php"]http://www.musicplayers.com/reviews/guitar...StilettoAce.php[/url][/quote]
Tis Mine....
Sounds great with my Ibanez LR10 straight in no effects.....better than my Peterson by a country mile....apologies to my neighbours(NOT) :lol:
Whoops sorry I must plug a bass in later.
Very happy,The Burpsters a great fella,very helpful and a superb amp in fantastic condition..
Who could ask for more.....but there was more a set of Mesa valves Free Gratis that I had not been expecting. :)

[b]And for those that asked The Burpster for a pic.....HERES ONE[/b]
Thanks again
Tony