Why become a member? ×

Kramer The Duke

dangerboy

Bought a few months ago from eBay. I don't know what I was thinking. This sounds great but I'm never going to get to play it live. It just wouldn't look right with the stuff I'm doing at the moment. I bought it to travel with, but guess what? I almost never travel...

30" scale. Fast, low action. Big sound from the bridge humbucker. The neck is aluminium with wooden inserts, painted black. Schaller tuners at the "wrong" end.

SOLD.

Edited by dangerboy

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' post='992190' date='Oct 18 2010, 01:51 PM']That seems a good price! I thought these went for more than than normally. Not at all common these days.[/quote]

It is indeed a great price.

I sold a lefty 650B (long story don't ask) for £320 - though it's original list price compared to fenders at the time should make it worth about a grand - they just don't have the fan base, took ages to sell also. Seen a few right handed models go a lot cheaper and take a lot longer than they should to sell.

Never see the same one twice though - kramer owners are keepers generally.

[quote name='dangerboy' post='994228' date='Oct 19 2010, 11:02 PM']BUMP. The bass I was selling this to buy has sold to someone else. Grr. Still, this is for sale now I've made the decision.

But I'm open to trades for microphones, or even an exciting bass.[/quote]

I have a genuine Shure 'elvis' 55SH mic in superb condition if you are interested in a swapsie?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...