Why become a member? ×

500 watt Peavey T-Max complete Bass Rig - price drop £300!

zephead

On offer a monster 500 watt @2ohms Peavey bass rig from hell!

Comprising of the following :-

A Peavey T-MAX 500 watt amp head with 2 channels, 1 solid state and 1 valve with channel select and combination switches.

2 cabs - a 210TX and 115BX cab (both 4ohms producing the max 500 watts @2ohms). The BX cab has a Black Widow speaker and the 210TX cab has had a brand new horn diaphram fitted (£25 direct from Peavey!)

2U flight case for housing the amp

This rig is well gigged but in perfect working order!

The cloth covering on the cabs is worn but all the speaker corners, logos and rubber feet are present and correct!

One of the rack case covers is cracked but this has been repaired (see pic)

Perfect working order!

Can deliver within a 50 mile radius of Bedford or meet halfway.

£350 cash or cheque

Edited by zephead

[quote name='zephead' post='991646' date='Oct 17 2010, 09:21 PM']forgot to mention speaker leads included![/quote]

Hi

I have one of these heads run it through a Schroeder 410L. Awesome sold my ashdown superfly and PJB flightcase when I got this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will now split!!!

£200 for the head and 2U flightcase

£75 for the 210TX cab with new horn diaphragm (£25 from Peavey)

£60 for the 115BX cab

All prices INCLUDE DELIVERY!!!!

£300 the lot!!! (not including delivery!)

Edited by zephead

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Nyl' post='1157749' date='Mar 11 2011, 10:21 AM']i'm so tempted with, and its only up the road.

i was considering going DIY on my Ashdown 5 15, but this is bloody tempting...finances will be checked[/quote]

if you do go for it you won't be disapointed, i have almost the same rig (except i have a 4x10 instead of the 1x15) and its a really great sounding, powerful and reliable set up. i thought prices on these were going up when i saw [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150546272045&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]this one[/url] but maybe not as for the whole rig this is crazy cheap!