Why become a member? ×

Squier VMJ - £110 BIN.

Bassassin

I've seen a lot of these sell, and £160 + P&P is about usual. The Classic Vibe and Vintage Modified basses hold their prices very well. I think that £110 + p&p is a very notable bargain.

Here's one, £150 + cheap p&p. [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Squier-Vintage-Modified-Jazz-Bass-/280573062732?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4153752e4c"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Squier-Vintage-Modif...=item4153752e4c[/url]

Isn't this the guy who has come up before who was selling a present from his mother, and was asking £225 starting bid. And was sure that it was worth that because his mother paid £270 for it?

£80 is an insane bargain, IMHO, particularly with the extras.

Edited by Annoying Twit

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='984201' date='Oct 11 2010, 11:06 AM']It's also worth remembering that (courtesy of a thread yesterday) there is also one on EBay for a mere £500!!! I'd say this one is a very good deal, not a great deal but almost[/quote]

But that has a rosewood thumbrest, don't forget.

[quote name='Maverick' post='984337' date='Oct 11 2010, 12:43 PM']But that has a rosewood thumbrest, don't forget.[/quote]

And REAL Fender scratchplate screws, which are flush with the surface (funny, because my Squier screws on the CV are ALSO flush with the surface).