Why become a member? ×

Clarky's first DB gig with Rattlin Bone on 30 October

Clarky

Rattlin Bone is playing its inaugural gig on 30 October at The Miller, SE1 London. Its a 'Halloween horrorfest' with zombie bands etc and should be a hoot! Here's the flyer

[attachment=61000:File0001...84425739.jpg]

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='983396' date='Oct 10 2010, 03:20 PM']Rattlin Bone is playing its inaugural gig on 30 October at The Miller, SE1 London. Its a 'Halloween horrorfest' with zombie bands etc and should be a hoot! Here's the flyer

[attachment=61000:File0001...84425739.jpg][/quote]

Sounds like a great night.

Bit far for me :) but best of luck with the gig. You'll have a blast.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='983402' date='Oct 10 2010, 03:30 PM']What time do you expect to be hitting the stage Clarky?[/quote]
Hey Jack - sorry I have no idea as yet but I suspect its going to be pretty late (as in past midnight). Doors open at 9pm and there's a few bands below us on the bill.

We do have another gig upcoming at The Comedy Pub in Soho (7 Oxendon Street) on 23 November which is likely to be a bit more convenient!

Much as I like to think of myself as a hip young man-about-town, gigs which don't even start until after midnight aren't really going to come back onto my radar until they start dishing out amphetamines on the NHS.

23rd November looks a much better bet - I'll be rehearsing on Soho fringes that evening anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

A reminder that if anyone is wandering round near London Bridge late tomorrow (I know thats most of you!) we are headlining at midnight. Due to my hand break I will be using my Precision, not the DB. Hopefully will be using the DB for our second gig at The Comedy in Soho three weeks later

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='983411' date='Oct 10 2010, 10:44 AM']Much as I like to think of myself as a hip young man-about-town, [b]gigs which don't even start until after midnight aren't really going to come back onto my radar [/b]until they start dishing out amphetamines on the NHS.

23rd November looks a much better bet - I'll be rehearsing on Soho fringes that evening anyway.[/quote]

this.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1006930' date='Oct 31 2010, 02:11 AM']Possibly rashly (given my damaged left hand), I took my DB along and did the whole gig with it. My first ever DB gig! We played for just under an hour and got a fantastic audience reaction. Really chuffed[/quote]

Excellent mate.

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='1006969' date='Oct 31 2010, 08:05 AM']Well done, Clarky. How is the hand?[/quote]
Thanks Dave. It's a bit sore this morning but not unusually so. It's 3 weeks to our next gig so plenty of time to rest it and hopefully it should be pretty much healed by then.