Why become a member? ×

Entire Collection Almost Gone!

AndyTravis

[quote name='AndyTravis' post='977900' date='Oct 5 2010, 12:40 AM']The SQ Squier is begging me not to let it go.[/quote]

If it's any help - the Squier is my favourite of the lot... I love a bit of genuine scuffing. Just trying to justify more basses.

Got someone coming to see the Burgundy Jazz, but will still sell, first come first served.

Jap Squier has interest...but nothing firm yet.

Warwick sounds ace with these flatwounds on.

I'm still open to taking one or two of these to Bass Day on Sunday.

[quote name='mikey_reed' post='980799' date='Oct 7 2010, 06:22 PM']Pm'd r.e. warwick mate

sorry to hear about your situation but needs must sometimes mate, been there myself.

I'm in manchester myself so gimme a call about it. I've pm'd you my number.

all the best

Mikey Reed[/quote]

Pm'd back mate, and i've dropped you a text.

Righto...

Warwick On Hold...Be gone by Tomorrow if the BC'er in question is happy with it - Sure he will, it's ace.
Fretless On Hold...Just waiting for a few things to sort themselves out.
Jap 62 OLP is with a mate, who's trying it tonight.
Burgundy is being trialed with a mate who has a studio.

[b]THE SQUIER IS NO LONGER FOR SALE![/b] My other Half won't let me do it.

So this thread is sort of redundant (probably famous last words).

Thank you very much for reading, your words of sympathy and fantastic advice. Most importantly, thank you for all the BassChatters who've been a pleasure to deal with throughout any transaction resulting from this thread.

If you're at Bassday, i'll be the idiot in a slouched beenie hat stood near the Hartke Rigs, or i'll be wandering around the Yamaha BB2024X's trying to steal one...easy enough to spot.

I dare say there'll be a few pints later on that evening! I'm owed at least one!!!

I'm now going to have a little moment with my 2 new best mates, a BB300 and an SQ Squier...Japantasic.