Why become a member? ×

Sold on ebay

basskit_case

[quote name='paul h' post='971501' date='Sep 29 2010, 10:57 AM']I have an Aero2 which differs only in it having a set neck and a slightly shorter scale length and mine i a cracking bass.

Sorry you're not hanging on to it but good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Cheers Paul, plays well, cracking bass for the price.

Dont be suprised if it comes off sale anyway as I have the day off tomorrow, I will probably pick it up for a couple of hours and decide to keep it! :)

[quote name='basskit_case' post='971604' date='Sep 29 2010, 12:23 PM']Cheers Paul, plays well, cracking bass for the price.

Dont be suprised if it comes off sale anyway as I have the day off tomorrow, I will probably pick it up for a couple of hours and decide to keep it! :)[/quote]

Bump, on a day off that is busier than a day at work, looking after my eight week old son will do that!

BUMP

Managed to get about 15 minutes worth of playing time and for that reason alone it has made me think that I need to be "sensible" and thin out my already thin bass collection.

The extra space would be good and I need to focus on playing one bass well rather than 1/2 dozens basses badly!

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='tom1946' post='985409' date='Oct 12 2010, 09:57 AM']Hells teeth Mike, I have one and can report that this man should be arrested for selling stuff too cheap :lol:

Buy it, you won't regret it.[/quote]

Hello Tom,

Long time no speak, hope you are well.

Currently getting my P/J kicks from my Bass Collection 310 figured I might as well move the Aero1 on.

The way I see it is that the hit I take works out to be the equivalent of rental money and in a short space of time I have "rented" a lot of basses (dont tell the wife) :)

[quote name='basskit_case' post='985691' date='Oct 12 2010, 01:34 PM']Hello Tom,

Long time no speak, hope you are well.

Currently getting my P/J kicks from my Bass Collection 310 figured I might as well move the Aero1 on.

The way I see it is that the hit I take works out to be the equivalent of rental money and in a short space of time I have "rented" a lot of basses (dont tell the wife) :)[/quote]

Hahah, I love the way you justify things Mike, you sound like me :lol:

"But I do need 12 basses darling, they all make different noises"

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' post='993426' date='Oct 19 2010, 12:45 PM']Nice bass, and a nice price too.

Have a scottish bump on me :)[/quote]

Cheers, bumping again for the final price reduction, if it doesnt go at this price I will keep it, no more price reductions after this.