Why become a member? ×

Bitsa P-bass REDUCED PRICE!!!

Nick449

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='979994' date='Oct 6 2010, 10:36 PM']Fair play to you for sticking that out, I got hammered on my first sales thread. Won't make that mistake again lol Goodfellow a company!? Blasphemy! Whatta tw*tt I was...[/quote]

aha, thanks.. i guess :)

[quote name='cocco' post='983196' date='Oct 10 2010, 11:26 AM']This is awesome for the cash! I really should be biting your arm off for it. It has all the mods I'm planning for my pb-70 plus a neck and a body. Someone buy it before it makes me end up single![/quote]

haha :)
although despite knocking off £150, still no serious offers, come on people :lol:

[quote name='Nick449' post='984688' date='Oct 11 2010, 06:23 PM']*sigh*
bump again :/[/quote]

Nick, if you could somehow be more specific about the origins of the neck and the body, I think that might drastically change how people are viewing this bass. Just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

[quote name='bassaussie' post='985320' date='Oct 12 2010, 08:51 AM']Nick, if you could somehow be more specific about the origins of the neck and the body, I think that might drastically change how people are viewing this bass. Just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.[/quote]

what more do you need to know? I've said what its made of & where it comes from???

[quote name='Nick449' post='985766' date='Oct 12 2010, 02:28 PM']what more do you need to know? I've said what its made of & where it comes from???[/quote]

Look, I'll give my take on this. If it was me, I'd want to know what brand they were, or who the maker was. No offense to you, but you're a new person on this forum, and you're expecting people to simply take your word about the origin of the parts. If you take a look on Ebay, you'll see that necks and bodies can be had very cheaply, and I'd imagine some people's concern is that the parts you've got may be similar to those. If the parts are US made, as you've said, surely you must know who the maker of them was.

But it's your call. I'm just offering an opinion.

/\ /\ That's pretty much it.

The bass looks fantastic but the two main components, the neck and body, are still unknown origin. It definitely doesn't look like a cheap bass (far from it) but folks are always going to be hesitant about dropping that much on a parts bass, especially one where the body wood isn't immediately visible

£450 will bag a Japanese Fender easy on the used market so it's understandable that this may not sell in a week. You may need to be very patient to sell this for a deserving price. See the following thread for evidence of this!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=44102&hl=fretless+warmoth"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...retless+warmoth[/url]

[quote name='Nick449' post='985766' date='Oct 12 2010, 02:28 PM']what more do you need to know? I've said what its made of & where it comes from???[/quote]

Did you actually buy the neck and body in America or via the internets? If you got them online then you can search your email for a receipt.

Do Warmoth, USA Custom Guitars, Allparts, Mighty Mike, WD ring any bells? Are they licensed Fender parts or made by a guy in a shed?

So Americans have sheds?