Why become a member? ×

SWR Triad Cab - 1x15, 1x10 + horn - 4ohm

3V17C

I believe this is the older MK1 version of this classic full range cab. 400 watt, 15" speaker 10" speaker + adjustable horn. (10" speaker non original but professionally fitted) - good condition for age (the logo badge is a bit scraped up is all) great sounding cab, not too heavy either!

[attachment=59856:swr.jpg]

£150 collected.

peace

c

Edited by 3V17C

[quote name='Matte_black' post='969046' date='Sep 27 2010, 12:36 AM']Great cab. I'd buy it right now if I wasn't in another country.[/quote]
+1

I'd buy right now, if I didn't already have one! :)

IMO, it's such an excellent sounding cab that I think you'd be hard pressed to find anything as good for this price!

Good luck with the sale...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='3V17C' post='968817' date='Sep 26 2010, 08:06 PM']I believe this is the older MK1 version of this classic full range cab. 400 watt, 15" speaker 10" speaker + adjustable horn. (10" speaker non original but professionally fitted) - good condition for age (the logo badge is a bit scraped up is all) great sounding cab, not too heavy either!

[attachment=59856:swr.jpg]

£150 collected.

peace

c[/quote]

How heavy is not too heavy?

[quote name='molan' post='1078529' date='Jan 5 2011, 01:25 PM']I had one of these with castors fitted - surprisingly easy to move around for a large(ish) cab & sounded great with my old SM400 :)[/quote]

+1

Great cabs...Good luck with the sale!

I had one of these with a SWR bass 350 head for a while,great sound and no!!not too heavy at all,it does need a nice powerful amp to drive it though, a complete steal i wouldnt mind it myself , i only got rid of mine when i went on the ships and didnt need it, i got a goliath2 later and preferred the Triad!!!!

Edited by lee650