Alternate hardware option £42.43
Flamed Maple fingerboard £60.93
F-Clef Inlays £171.90
Top Quilted maple AAAA £603.84
Back Flamed maple AAA £373.18

He's looking for £1500

[attachment=4225:Picture_001.jpg]

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='107224' date='Dec 20 2007, 05:34 PM']They charged him £600 for that top?! Haha, weird.[/quote]

You should check out the Warwick CS pricing options... I love Warwicks but the cost of the options is ludicrous.

They actually charge you extra for wanting a 2 band EQ instead of the standard higher spec 3 band. That's more money for wanting lower spec and there is absolutely no modification/amendment required to the body of the bass! Honestly I could go on but I'd be kicked out of the 'W' club for dissing them :)

I also have to agree that I've seen basses costing a total of £200 with higher quality quilting (the Yamaha BB range from a few years back all have stunning tops), never mind charging £600 on top of the cost of a standard Streamer.

I must stress I'm not dissing this bass as it looks great and I'm sure the owner loves it dearly but I am disheartened by some of Warwicks pricing... well if HPW has read this I've no chance of getting that sponsorship. Ah s*d it I've owned enough of his basses over the years to qualify/justify having a pop now and again.

Edited by warwickhunt

• 2 weeks later...

F-Clef Inlays £171.90

Ugh...

Now I'm no Warwick fan... but this one. It's lovely.... apart from that £171.90 option!

Yum!

--- just out of interest, what body shape is that?

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='113027' date='Jan 3 2008, 04:50 PM']F-Clef Inlays £171.90

Ugh...

Now I'm no Warwick fan... but this one. It's lovely.... apart from that £171.90 option!

Yum!

--- just out of interest, what body shape is that?[/quote]

Streamer Stage I