Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"Sid" for sale - mojo'd, Simenon-alike 70RI Precision

Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='941032' date='Aug 31 2010, 03:01 PM']It is the very same bass, Chris. At last, a decision you approve of :o[/quote]

Well it's one of your few recent decisions that doesn't involve a Jazz Bass mate :)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='941037' date='Aug 31 2010, 03:06 PM']Chris, I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am. :lol:[/quote]

Clarky ambushed me Jack, I had no choice.......

[quote name='Clarky' post='941040' date='Aug 31 2010, 03:10 PM']To be fair, it was covered in Utterly Butterly at the time[/quote]

I thought it was I can't believe it's I can't believe it's not butter?

Either way, no joking guys, this is a cracking bass that comfortably holds its own against MIAs. Someone buy it quick or Clarky's gonna start thinking he's lost his touch :rolleyes:

C

Pics as requested. Lady Luck retro 50s sticker courtesy of BC'er Sean who sold Sid back to me.

[attachment=57833:clarky_basses_017.JPG][attachment=57832:clarky_basses_021.JPG]

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='942201' date='Sep 1 2010, 03:03 PM']If the sale falls through and you need a box, i have some boxes here at work that my last few basses came in if it helps.

Lovely bass. If i had seen this a few weeks ago i would have been tempted. And still am.[/quote]

I go away on hols and this pops up. At that price an all.