Why become a member? ×

Indestructible Mic Stand

BigRedX

Hi Guys,

I'm Rob from Rebel UK custom mic stands,
We came across this site because I am a bass player (5string ESP),
when we caught this thread on mic stands, i could not believe that we had a mention, and they were positive comments!!!
Thank you!

all of our mic stands are tested to destruction, they are built to last.....and last....but they are not weapons people, they are not built to nail the bass player the first chance you get.

We have a standard production range and we also custom build to order.
Mic stands,flight cases and ego boxes are our speciality but we are also a custom fabrication and paint workshop.
We offer part endorsement to signed band and artists

We are all metal heads at Rebel and favour this marketplace with our designs, however we supply to all genres from DIMMU BORGIR to the X FACTOR.

Please give us a call, we are the only custom mic stand builders in the UK and EUROPE, and we ship world wide.

Cheers
Rob
www.rebeltradingcompany.co.uk

[quote name='BigRedX' post='1035599' date='Nov 24 2010, 09:00 PM']essexbasscat, The last mic stand Mr Venom broke sheered off at the point where the upright tube screws into the base. You don't get a much bigger thread than that!

Rob, we're about to place an order. Check my sig if you want to see what we'll be subjecting the stand to![/quote]

scaffold poles it is then !

[quote name='BigRedX' post='1035599' date='Nov 24 2010, 09:00 PM']essexbasscat, The last mic stand Mr Venom broke sheered off at the point where the upright tube screws into the base. You don't get a much bigger thread than that!

Rob, we're about to place an order. Check my sig if you want to see what we'll be subjecting the stand to![/quote]

cool, just check you guys out on the MYSPACE vids, yep all good, all we need to do is choose the style of stand.
shoot me an email when your ready,
[email protected]

cheers
Rob

[quote name='Mykesbass' post='1035747' date='Nov 24 2010, 11:09 PM']These are worth looking at:

[url="http://www.herculesstands.co.uk/products/85309"]http://www.herculesstands.co.uk/products/85309[/url][/quote]
Already destroyed one of those.

It did survive one whole gig but died on it's second outing.

• 9 months later...

[quote name='crez5150' post='1035902' date='Nov 25 2010, 10:05 AM']K&M or the Beyer badged version... GST 400 or GST 500 (extended boom) are what most Toursound companies use as they are fairly indestructible and you can buy all spare parts too.[/quote]

+1 on that. K&M's are a million times better than bog standard mic stands even stuff like quik lok. Pricey but as long as you dont leave it at a gig, you'll never need to replace it.

Edited by danhkr

• 2 weeks later...