Why become a member? ×

New 3U FCW Rackcase, Trace AH400SMX and 1048 cab

overwater#1

Hi all,

I have for sale a Trace Elliot AH400SMX bass head.

Trace Elliot 1048 4x10 bass cab.

Soon an EBS TD650 head, and will possibly sell my Yamaha AW2816 digital recording setup. Offers on these..

I want £400 for the AH400SMX, and £200 for the 1048. Open to offers within reason, and could combine.

They're located in Blackpool, although I live in Manchester currently. So pickup is possible from either place. Postage on the head is possible.

All in superb condition. Head is very tidy, slight mark on the front panel, and a little tiny bit of wear in places... very tidy though. Works, purely flawlessly!! Stunning in function, really great!! Cab is very tidy again, couple of marks etc, very nice though.

Thanks very much!

Matt

I don't have any close ups yet of the 1048 cabinet, however its in high/good average condition. Very good condition if i'm honest!
The 1153 cab in the photos, I sold some time ago.

Edited by overwater#1

Korg DTR2000 now withdrawn!! I have it all racked in a 4U, and its perfect! Sounds just incredible!!

I'll miss the MarkBass however, its truly a superb amp, and is certainly not inferior to my new EBS. Its a superb, flawless, extremely reliable piece of kit!!

Anyone interest, feel free to make me a fair offer on the prices stated, I'm open to negotiation!

Aw cheers Mert, really appreciate that mate! Thanks very much! Hope you and family are well! :)

Anyone thinking of dealing with our Merton, have no worries.. He's not a bad guy tbh :o

Oh, and.. Er, bump! I've had two offers on the LMII, although I have a strict minimum figure in mind. Anyone interested, please PM! Open to ideas, and willing to do trades on the rackcase... Effects and such. :rolleyes:

Best wishes!

Matt :lol:

• 1 month later...