Why become a member? ×

One bass only

Rayman

[quote name='Rayman' post='938156' date='Aug 27 2010, 03:19 PM']Anyone else just have the one?[/quote]

Very nearly. I have two, but they're the same make and model and they're usually kept about 100 miles apart. Having two is just a way of cutting down on the stuff I carry from place to place.

Edited by Earbrass

Well the arrival of the Ibanez Gary Willis Fretless has set the cat amongst the pigeons. I'm enjoying it so much, [i]that[/i] could be the only bass I take to the next gig. I spent all Saturday on it, then went back to the Spector for a bit, and thought "oh......."

Could I [i]really[/i] end up with [i]just[/i] a 5 string fretless for everything I do?

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='947080' date='Sep 6 2010, 12:08 PM']Oh yeah *slaps head* hmm, teal's probably my least favourite of the colours they come in, but might still be interested...[/quote]

It's pretty nice with the White pearliod guard on it.

It'll definatley be in the for sale section once my stingray arrives.

I haven't seriously gigged with anything but the jazz in my avatar for the last couple of bands I've been in. The S1 switch gives it plenty of presence for the rockier numbers and I can squeeze other tones from it too, plus it has one of the nicest necks (for me) on any bass I've played. It doesn't have any pre amp or battery to go wrong and I've never broken a string in my life. I sometimes take a cheap Squier P bass special as a back up but it invariably just sits in the car unused.

Edited by KevB