Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* 1977 PRE-ERNIE BALL MUSICMAN STINGRAY

Guest finlaymac

Guest finlaymac

Hi there,

I'm selling my beloved Pre-Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray. It's in very good condition. The pads are in need of replacing, and there is ware and tear on the paint job from 30 years of gigging, other than this it looks and sounds great. I had the neck the redone about 3 or 4 years back and it feels great.

The manufacture date is August 12th 1977. The body is black with black scratch plate. Serial Number is B006014. I'm about to put it on eBay, but please contact if you're interested.

My guide price is £1,400 but I'm open to offers and will knock a little off for a quick sale. Includes a hard flight case and set of strings.

If you need any further info or want to chat over the phone PM me for my mobile number.

Cheers,

Jamie (Manchester, UK)

Edited by finlaymac

[quote name='finlaymac' post='934864' date='Aug 24 2010, 03:13 PM']Hi there,

I'm selling my beloved Pre-Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray. It's in very good condition. The pads are in need of replacing, and there is ware and tear on the paint job from 30 years of gigging, other than this it looks and sounds great. I had the neck the redone about 3 or 4 years back and it feels great.

The manufacture date is August 12th 1977. The body is black with black scratch plate. Serial Number is B006014. I'm about to put it on eBay, but please contact if you're interested. I am open to reasonable offers, will knock a little off for a quick sale.

PM me for my mobile number.

Cheers,

Jamie (Manchester, UK)

[/quote]
If Only it has a Roasted Neck....

Good Luck.......& Whats the Price??????

Guest finlaymac

Hey everyone,

Apologies for price omission. I'm selling for £1,700 ONO. Comes with flight case. No swaps I'm afraid.

[quote name='finlaymac' post='935090' date='Aug 24 2010, 06:14 PM']Hey everyone,

Apologies for price omission. I'm selling for £1,700 ONO. Comes with flight case. No swaps I'm afraid.[/quote]
ONO how about a dozen its a lot nearer than my next offer :)

Guest finlaymac

As I said, I'm open to offers. If anyone wants to make an offer please PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='tino' post='935093' date='Aug 24 2010, 06:17 PM']ONO how about a dozen its a lot nearer than my next offer :)[/quote]

Guest finlaymac

Hey all,

After a bit more research I've concluded my price may have been just a tad steep :)

So... I'm knocking it down to £1,400 ONO in hope of a (reasonably) quick sale.

Cheers

As you can see from my name I would of had this straight away 6 months ago (I think you pm'd my mate EBS who had a wanted thread up for me?),Typical! I am still deciding if I can raise a few quid and if my pre EB was not so good I would take yours and sell mine on as yours is older and very near my DOB but mines a minter and a nice player.HHhmm :wacko:

Edited by stingrayPete1977

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='936193' date='Aug 25 2010, 05:49 PM']As you can see from my name I would of had this straight away 6 months ago (I think you pm'd my mate EBS who had a wanted thread up for me?),Typical! I am still deciding if I can raise a few quid and if my pre EB was not so good I would take yours and sell mine on as yours is older and very near my DOB but mines a minter and a nice player.HHhmm :wacko:[/quote]

MB1. :)
..On This Logic!... If you have to buy a Stingray On or near to your Birth Date?...I'm gonna have to start Playing Fenders!...... :rolleyes:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
BUMP!

[quote name='MB1' post='937470' date='Aug 26 2010, 08:11 PM']MB1. :)
..On This Logic!... If you have to buy a Stingray On or near to your Birth Date?...I'm gonna have to start Playing Fenders!...... :lol:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
BUMP![/quote]
Stradivarius more like. :rolleyes:

Guest finlaymac

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='938718' date='Aug 28 2010, 12:22 PM']Is this one still available, its gone very quiet?[/quote]

Hi Pete,

Yep... Still available. I have a couple of interested parties who are having a think over the bank hol weekend. Just about to post some more pics.