Why become a member? ×

How may Basses do we own collectively on Basschat?

G-77

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='105488' date='Dec 17 2007, 06:55 PM']I see that the total is actually higher as some people have done their sums and then posted but more have been added meanwhile.

Someone needs to go through and check the whole thread when it's died down.

Any volunteers?

Peter[/quote]

I've taken it upon myself to do this as we go along, in fact :)

[quote name='Platypus' post='105494' date='Dec 17 2007, 07:01 PM']+ 4 makes it 644[/quote]

[quote name='MB1' post='105497' date='Dec 17 2007, 07:03 PM']MB1. :huh:

Down to TWO! ......648.....THEN :huh:[/quote]

Um..? I believe we should be on 680 at the moment!

[quote name='queenofthedepths' post='105553' date='Dec 17 2007, 08:08 PM']I've taken it upon myself to do this as we go along, in fact :)

Um..? I believe we should be on 680 at the moment![/quote]

You've not counted the people have you? Be interesting to average the number etc
Si

[quote name='OldGit' post='105559' date='Dec 17 2007, 08:28 PM']You've not counted the people have you? Be interesting to average the number etc
Si[/quote]
I hadn't, but now I have... 129 so far! Perhaps people could state which number person they are as well as their bass count and the cumulative total? So the next person shall be #130

[quote name='queenofthedepths' post='105643' date='Dec 17 2007, 11:19 PM']I saw your username and the first thing I thought was "How about a thread to count how many strings we have?" :) Just on basses, my count is 50![/quote]

Im on 40
4 4 4f 4u 5 5f 5f 9

Edited by ARGH

[quote name='queenofthedepths' post='105649' date='Dec 17 2007, 11:23 PM']Wow, I always assumed you had more than one ERB! Straight from 5 to 9 must have been a bit of a leap! I have 4 5 5 5 5 5 6 7 8
And because of that, your 9 makes me feel inadequate! :) :huh:[/quote]

Dude I went from 4 to 5, 6 weeks ago,and then went 9, 2 weeks later after that.

I had a 6, years and years back,but couldnt know how to play it,or get on with it,shame,because It would have been good to keep,but I guess thats given me the knowledge on what NOT to do,when it comes to learning. String number has nothing to do with adequacy,its just experience,and what you feel the need to express that experience with.

going to sell a few soon anyway.....a fretless clearout,and a few fretted as well.

Edited by ARGH