Why become a member? ×

Incognito

Paul_C

OK

First and foremost I believe that Tribes Vibes & Scribes is their best album closely followed by 100 degrees and Rising and then Positivity. I have been listening to their latest album Transatantic RPM and that sounds pretty good too almost back to their best.

In a similar vein Citrus Sun are good along with JTQ particularly the album "In The Hand of the Inevitable", Raw Stylus and some Galliano are along the same lines.

It's all good music though - enjoy! :)

[quote name='Paul_C' post='930317' date='Aug 19 2010, 09:21 PM']could those who like the band put their albums in some kind of order (especially when it comes to the bass playing)

what else is there in a similar style that I might not be aware of ?[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='930320' date='Aug 19 2010, 09:30 PM']I believe that Tribes Vibes & Scribes is their best album closely followed by 100 degrees and Rising and then Positivity[/quote]

Same order as me

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='930320' date='Aug 19 2010, 09:30 PM']OK

First and foremost I believe that Tribes Vibes & Scribes is their best album closely followed by 100 degrees and Rising and then Positivity. I have been listening to their latest album Transatantic RPM and that sounds pretty good too almost back to their best.

In a similar vein Citrus Sun are good along with JTQ particularly the album "In The Hand of the Inevitable", Raw Stylus and some Galliano are along the same lines.

It's all good music though - enjoy! :)[/quote]What GF said...

also check out an album called Four Corners by "Inner Shade"..its one of Blueys side projects...awsome RHT playing on it

Yup, that sounds like a good order to me. One of my absolute favourite tracks is 'Roots (Back To A Way Of Life)' from 100º And Rising... fabulous classic funk everything-on-the-1 groove, with Randy Hope-Taylor on the bass.