Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 300 (Withdrawn)

jay249

[quote name='omvibes' post='113030' date='Jan 3 2008, 04:57 PM']Hi, might be interested in this, if still available. Having tried an ABM in the past I rejected in favour of the Ashdown MAG range because of the fan noise (I play quite quiet stuff), is there audible fan noise on this on4e - is it audible when you're not playing for example? Oli[/quote]

MB1. :)
Fan Noise?????.......... Try playing for the Spice Girls relaunch band that should cure it! :huh:

[quote name='jay249' post='116559' date='Jan 8 2008, 09:18 PM']I'm only having a joke mate don't worry about it.
If anyone within 30 miles of Bristol makes me a good petrol and time offer to sweeten the deal I will consider delivery.[/quote]

Damn, thought that said minutes for a second there, but it's miles, 'cos Ayr's 30 minutes away if you drive really f***ing fast! :)

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='117699' date='Jan 10 2008, 11:11 AM']box it up with a bit of bubble wrap and some scrunched up paper and book a dhl collection with interparcel. it shouldn't cost more than about 15 quid and couldn't be simpler.

just my 2p[/quote]

You're right; amp. heads should travel fine if they're packed well.

I'm sure there's amps. wizzing all over the country as we speak.

And probably coming to no harm at all...

[quote name='jay249' post='117853' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:14 PM']I still don't want to post it
Thanks
Jay[/quote]
Is this not the amp which you are offering plus postage on on ebay?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ashdown-ABM-300-Bass-Amp-Head-Trace-SWR-EBS-Eden_W0QQitemZ120208909160QQihZ002QQcategoryZ58719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ashdown-ABM-300-Bass...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]