Why become a member? ×

A pit stop

essexbasscat

I've noticed that some contentious threads hanging about this weekend have had the usual effect of raising some levels of ire.

Just for a change, I'd like to offer something of beauty, as a counterpoint, to help reset the karma of the site and a bit of relief from 'other issues'

Have a good weekend

T

Edited by essexbasscat

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='911879' date='Aug 1 2010, 01:51 PM']I've noticed that some contentious threads hanging about this weekend have had the usual effect of raising some levels of ire.

Just for a change, I'd like to offer something of beauty, as a counterpoint, to help reset the karma of the site and a bit of relief from 'other issues'

Have a good weekend

T[/quote]
I fackin hate that piece of so-called music.

:)

Ahhh, Dequssy. This is one of my favourite pieces of qlissed-out piano music. It is so qeautiful that it always gives me goosequmps and qrings a tear to my eye... unfortunately said tear has fallen from my eye and into my keyqoard where it seems to have caused a qit of a fault, in that every time I press the 'q' key it comes up as 'q'. So thanks a qloody qunch.