Why become a member? ×

FS: F Bass BN5 - natural finish **SOLD**

Rumble

This could be for a very short time only so if you're interested jump to it..... I'm only offering this up for sale while there's a Roscoe LG 5 string available on the forum.

I'm looking for a straight cash sale of £1400 including P&P in the UK. I might be open to some negotiation, but - and I don't mean any offence by this - please, no silly offers.

It doesn't come with a hardcase so if you're wanting that extra protection you might be best to collect it in person. Alternatively if you're overseas, I am willing to ship it, but you might want to consider purchasing a hardcase for me to ship it in and check the P&P charges.

Here are a few pics, and please feel free to PM me with any questions or queries.

Thanks for looking...
[attachment=55246:IMG_1951__50__.JPG]
[attachment=55247:IMG_1952__50__.JPG]
[attachment=55248:IMG_1956__50__.JPG]
[attachment=55249:IMG_1953__50__.JPG]

Edited by Rumble

[quote name='blackmn90' post='910787' date='Jul 30 2010, 10:49 PM']price is amazing considering that absolutemusic have the same thing, used as well, for £2200[/quote]
+1

In fact it's closer to £2,700! :)

[url="http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=22218&gclid=CJ7nqsSzlaMCFQxBlAod4HjVrg"]http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/store/index...CFQxBlAod4HjVrg[/url]

i can vote for a bn5 i have one and is the best bass i ever had go for it price is great mate

fame in europe for fbass is not such as us thats the reason is a keeper ...!

i think this is better than roscoe :) bartolini electronics we know how it sound but f is all handmade mate this bass is 100% handmade even the strings except bridge and tuners...

very difficult to find one for the price....

also please let me know what strings is on at the moment!

• 2 weeks later...