Why become a member? ×

FOR TRADE: Eden WT800 head and 410XLT cab

risingson

Bit of a feeler here, and by no means set in stone, just curious. Wondering if anyone out there would look at trading with me for this marvelous rig:

[attachment=55067:n5154411...318_3123.jpg]

[attachment=55068:n5154411...321_5392.jpg]

Eden WT-800 World Tour with the classic Eden 410XLT. This thing sounds just epic. Two channels, when bridged giving you 880W @ 8Ω or single channels giving you 440W at 4Ω, and the 410XLT is an 8 ohm'er. The This is a serious monster rig which shifts the most air of any bass amp/cab combo I've used, and is equally great at quieter application also.

Was looking towards maybe an Aguilar rig ideally, but I'm open to suggestions. No Ashdown, Ampeg (apart from Bluefaces) or Trace Elliott stuff, not anything against the gear but just not my bag!

Open to suggestions and offers. JUST TRADES THIS TIME PLEASE, not ready to sell outright yet. I'm based in the North West.

Cheers, Liam

Edited by risingson

[quote]This thing sounds just epic.... This is a serious monster which shifts the most air of any bass amp/cab combo I've used[/quote]

Usually these sort of statements have to be taken with a pinch of salt, but having owned a Metro combo (only a 2x10 and less watts) for a few months i can say for certain that this borders on understatement!

Good luck with the trade.

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='906920' date='Jul 27 2010, 12:05 PM']Usually these sort of statements have to be taken with a pinch of salt, but having owned a Metro combo (only a 2x10 and less watts) for a few months i can say for certain that this borders on understatement!

Good luck with the trade.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words wotnwhy!

[quote]is this a 4 or 8 ohm xlt? how much do you want for the amp and cab???[/quote]

It's an 8 ohm, but both are specifically for trade, ideally as a pair, thanks

[quote]I have a EBS TD650 head in 3u flightcase, would trade for your WT800 head?[/quote]

I'd be very interested in the TD650, but as with the post above I'd really be looking to trade the pair as opposed to just the one for a similar powered head and cab combo in this case.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='risingson' post='957925' date='Sep 16 2010, 02:05 AM']Hi lloyd, I'm not big into Marshall gear unfortunately, though this is purely personal preference. Thanks for the interest anyway.

Still open to offers on trades chaps! Would need an immediate replacement as I'm gigging a fair bit but I'm all ears :)[/quote]

Hi mate
I'm in Manchester with my EA iamp800, and the matching 2x10" and 1x12" EA cabs.
Cabs are superficially a bit battered but they're very robust and solid little things and they still work 100% fine.
PM me or email [email protected] if you're interested at all
Cheers
Al

PS head is flightcased in a swanflight 4u, I still have the original EA soft case too.

[quote name='alansanderson' post='958210' date='Sep 16 2010, 12:31 PM']Hi mate
I'm in Manchester with my EA iamp800, and the matching 2x10" and 1x12" EA cabs.
Cabs are superficially a bit battered but they're very robust and solid little things and they still work 100% fine.
PM me or email [email protected] if you're interested at all
Cheers
Al

PS head is flightcased in a swanflight 4u, I still have the original EA soft case too.[/quote]

Hi Alan, PM'd!

• 2 months later...