Why become a member? ×

Mr.Green's latest creation...

OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='100905' date='Dec 7 2007, 02:12 PM']Picked up my new Status yesterday direct from Rob's workshop. Tried a streamliner & the new T-bass as well. Both excellent basses (as you'd expect!)[/quote]
Well that's rather yummy, very nice! Do you have GAS for a T-Bass now? I quite fancy trying the Streamliner but I've bene told point blank if I buy one I'll be fired from the function band :)

Thanks for the comments, guys! Just ordered another Status as well, so that'll be arriving soon :)

Merton, I was quite taken with the T-Bass, but it's really like a jazz with serious attitude! I've actually ordered a 4-string version of my recently sold KingBass. Will be same wood & electronics as my S2, just with bendwell & 32-inch scale.

Also buying the "BassChat Status whore" in about a week... (The Energy Artist 5 with the added graphite neck that's been owned by almost everyone on this server!)

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='101637' date='Dec 9 2007, 11:19 AM']List on an S2 like this is £1750. KingBass to similar specs, with or without the 32 inch scale & bendwell is a little more at £1799. Depends if you want a lot of options added like LEDs, etc.[/quote]
Ouch. :)

Beautiful basses though.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='101336' date='Dec 8 2007, 01:13 PM']Thanks for the comments, guys! Just ordered another Status as well, so that'll be arriving soon :)

Merton, I was quite taken with the T-Bass, but it's really like a jazz with serious attitude! I've actually ordered a 4-string version of my recently sold KingBass. Will be same wood & electronics as my S2, just with bendwell & 32-inch scale.

Also buying the "BassChat Status whore" in about a week... (The Energy Artist 5 with the added graphite neck that's been owned by almost everyone on this server!)[/quote]
I guess my Retroactive is a J with serious attitood too :huh: I'd love a T bass aswell but reall yno need coz the Retroactivce is soooo lovely.

As for the "BC Status Whore" bass, when you're done with it, gimme a shout... :huh: