Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Gary WIllis GWB35 - *TRADED*

Netballman

Hi guys,

After much soulsearching I've decided I'm gonna part with my lovely GWB 35 - I'm afraid my new custom fretless Stingray is more often what I go to now when I'm in a fretless mood, and there's no point having a lovely bass like this sitting around not being used.

I bought this 5 string fretless new as a christmas present for myself Xmas before last and it's never been gigged - it has one tiny pinhead-sized ding on the front near the RH side of the ramp but is otherwise pretty much pristine. It's got recent Rotosound flats on it and sounds superb - loads of punch and sustain, the ebonol fretboard is a dream! It's dead easy to play with a nice thin neck and narrow spacing. It's a brilliant bass for its price bracket!

I don't really want to post it so would deffo prefer either collection from Northolt (NW London) or central London ( I work at UCL near Euston Station) or I can deliver in the vicinity- within say 20-odd miles?

[b]NOW JUST £380![/b]. Bargain! Feel free to arrange to come give it a try if you''d like.

If you need it I have an as-new pristine Deluxe gigbag (30mm) which is also up for sale - first dibs to anyone who's buying the GWB.

It's the one on the right in the following photos!

[attachment=54447:22739_10...733005_n.jpg]

[attachment=54446:22739_10...489196_n.jpg]

Will consider trades, with cash if necessary, 5 strings preferred but open to offers! :)

Andy

Edited by Netballman

[quote name='Golchen' post='915627' date='Aug 5 2010, 08:56 AM']I'd love one of them, and it's the best price I've ever seen!

Too bad I have neither money or space right now.[/quote]

Seems to be a common situation sadly! :)

Where's a rich sponsor when you want one, eh? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...