Why become a member? ×

Mint 50s Classic Precision - Honey Blond

BB2000

This is a superb bass. You will not see a better example. Owned new from new by me and in immaculate condition. I had a 57AV before I bought this which I sold since this had comparable build quality and tone. It also has probably the best quarter sawn neck I've ever seen (see the pictures). Happy to ship to Northern Europe and Scandinavian countries as well as the UK. Will ship in a hard case. £450 + shipping. I'm not looking for any trades.

Edited by BB2000

[quote name='BB2000' post='897147' date='Jul 17 2010, 10:46 AM']Yes, there's lot's of love for these on the FDP. In fact I'm having second thoughts.[/quote]
I just bought one of these abt a month ago - seriously good bass, rate it vey highly indeed.

For this price, including a hard-case, its a steal. Someone snap this up, you won`t regret it.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Huwberry' post='916547' date='Aug 5 2010, 11:20 PM']Yeah, I'll sleep on it. Sorry for the mini-dilemma/stream of consciousness.

You [i]might[/i] have a PM from me in the morning if someone else doesn't get there first. :)[/quote]
Whoever buys this won`t regret getting one of these - I`ve got the exact same model, and it is a fantastic instrument.

Really good price too.