Why become a member? ×

The Famous Half Moon on a Saturday Night?

Low End Bee

[quote name='Clarky' post='901886' date='Jul 22 2010, 01:50 PM']I have a godawful family gathering that day that will probably extend into the late evening. If I can get away I will try to make it over as its only a coupel of miles from me. What time are you on stage?[/quote]

9:30 ish. There's a late bar after the gig too. I'll even buy you a cold one.

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='901972' date='Jul 22 2010, 02:52 PM']9:30 ish. There's a late bar after the gig too. I'll even buy you a cold one.[/quote]
15 Clarky clan members descending on us from around the globe - if I can get away I will need more than a cold one, more likely ten!

If I can't make it, hope its a corker, Adam!

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='901972' date='Jul 22 2010, 02:52 PM']9:30 ish. There's a late bar after the gig too. I'll even buy you a cold one.[/quote]

Tempting but the late bar might kill it off, I'd have to get the 23:07 from Putney to get back to Salisbury. You never know though, I could shove on a silver wig and pass myself off as one of Clarky's long-lost cousins and bag a bed for the night

[quote name='Clarky' post='901975' date='Jul 22 2010, 02:54 PM']15 Clarky clan members descending on us from around the globe - if I can get away I will need more than a cold one, more likely ten!

If I can't make it, hope its a corker, Adam![/quote]
Sorry LEB, they are all still here and its 9.25pm :)

Hope the gig was a blinder!