Why become a member? ×

1977 Fender £270 - to good to be true?

burno70

Aren't Axlmusic the Chinese lot? Trivia only!

Sounds like a hoon.

Tell him you'll offer £400 to secure it immediately, but will need £5 in charges to cover the transfer/whatever by Western Union (the only way you'll do business of course; much like he'll only post).

The hoaxer might as well buy you a pint, at the very least.

[quote name='bartelby' post='890513' date='Jul 9 2010, 03:32 PM']Finally tracked down the image:

[url="http://www.bassemporium.com/item.php?sku=0131810340"]http://www.bassemporium.com/item.php?sku=0131810340[/url][/quote]

Well done Detective Inspector Bartelby. Go get some do`nuts.

Jez

Well played to Bartleby for tracking down the pic!

I decided not to follow up the "interest" this afternoon and went the gym instead - good job with him giggin in London eh :)

[quote]Sent him a msg offering to pick it up - we should all do that![/quote]

Great idea!

i sent him a message asking him if i could see the bass, as im a erm....Vintage Fender Jazz collector.. :) .he said i couldnt because he was away and he would let me know.....sorry i spoilt it, it may not have been me, but i told him to stop trying to rip people off...i hate people like this that have nothing better to do with there lives than makes others a misery by trying to rip them off....hes a scum bag...

just imagine if it was a newbee who maybe didnt have our foresight and shelled out his/her saved up cash to get there first bass, and this pxxxk takes it and runs... :rolleyes:

Edited by bubinga5