Why become a member? ×

Sold elsewhere

tom1946

Last reduction, if it don't sell it's back in the cupboard :)

This is my immaculate Fender Precision deluxe bass in Shoreline gold and it looks very classy.
It has a lovely maple fingerboard too.
Fitted with the big musicman style pickup at the bridge it has a great range of tones to satisfy most styles.
It comes with the deluxe case that has one broken catch, there is a catch & spring in the case but I haven't a clue how to fix it though.

It's a 1997 model and has barely been played.

I want £750 delivered please. I can't go any lower than that, it really is mint with a very very good setup.

Thank you for looking.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='886050' date='Jul 5 2010, 08:54 AM']Whoops

I've bought an expensive bass and my much better half says I must now sell something to compensate. (I did suggest an old mobile but she wasn't amused)

This is my immaculate Fender Precision deluxe bass in Shoreline gold and it looks very classy.
It has a lovely maple fingerboard too.
Fitted with the big musicman style pickup at the bridge it has a great range of tones to satisfy most styles.
It comes with the deluxe case that has one broken catch, there is a catch & spring in the case but I haven't a clue how to fix it though.

It's a 1997 model and has barely been played.

I want £825 ovno delivered please.

Thank you for looking.[/quote]
That looks real sweet Tom, love the maple neck - is it 1.625" @ the nut & are they vintage style or 'normal' medium jumbo frets?

Good luck with the sale - alas my pockets are empty :)

Cheers,
John

Edited by KiOgon

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tom1946' post='900083' date='Jul 20 2010, 02:32 PM']No love for this gorgeous P?[/quote]
I love the colour.

I recently sold an amber translucent one of these that was my main gigging bass for about three years and I have been missing it.

Have a bonus bump on me.

[quote name='tom1946' post='900083' date='Jul 20 2010, 02:32 PM']No love for this gorgeous P?[/quote]

It would be nice if you could answer the questions I put in my 5th July post :)

& PS - Is it a one piece neck or stuck on maple fretboard?

Cheerz,
John

Edited by KiOgon

Hi John, I'm sorry I missed that question.

The board is glued on rather than one piece, frets are I'm pretty sure, medium jumbo
not sure about the radius, sorry I don't know how to tell.

HTH, Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

This bass is good for everything. You can even row a boat with this. But seriously, it doesn't matter, what kind of music you play. This bass covers every style. :wacko:

Edited by antti

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='900096' date='Jul 20 2010, 02:37 PM']I love the colour.

I recently sold an amber translucent one of these that was my main gigging bass for about three years and I have been missing it.

Have a bonus bump on me.[/quote]
....and I was the lucky buyer! Lovely bass, sorry you are missing it, I promise you it's in good hands!

Have another bump on me for this lovely bass!

[quote name='tom1946' post='900674' date='Jul 21 2010, 06:45 AM']Hi John, I'm sorry I missed that question.

The board is glued on rather than one piece, frets are I'm pretty sure, medium jumbo
not sure about the radius, sorry I don't know how to tell.

HTH, Tom.[/quote]
The radius on these is 9.5" (241mm) and the frets are medium jumbo.