Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot v-type 1x15 combo

mr pablo

Well folks I can't believe I'm having to do this but as my current band is on a long break and I have nowt else in the pipeline I'm puting my amp up for trade as its too good to sit gathering dust in my spare room.

The combo is rated at 250w watts @ 4 ohms (it says so on the back) and is freaking loud for its rating as a lot of trace gear is, cosmeticaly its got a few scuffs and marks as its been well gigged bit the amp section is in perfect condition, the speaker has been replaced with an eminence beta 15 at some point as well. This has been owned by merton and delberthot so hopefully they can shed some more light on it if needed :) comes with a padded cover and removable casters.

[attachment=53551:bobs_shizzle_001.jpg] [attachment=53552:bobs_shizzle_002.jpg] [attachment=55433:Picture_002.jpg] [attachment=55434:Picture_001.jpg]

[attachment=55435:Picture_005.jpg] [attachment=55436:Picture_003.jpg] [attachment=55437:Picture_004.jpg]

here's a link to delberthot's thread with some more pics [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75301&hl=trace+elliot"]Pics and more info Here[/url]

Having sold the cab and my old ibanez, i'm not looking to sell this as such but to trade it agianst a bass of equal or lesser value (£400ish) so i have something to play lol
I'm open to pretty much anything but would be interested in status grove basses 4 or 5 strings, MIM/MIJ fenders, musicman sub's, Yammies, fretted/fretless etc hit me with what ya got worst i can say is no :rolleyes:

I can deliver within reason and postage should cost about £30 ish insured.

cheers for lookin folks.

Edited by mr pablo

fantastic amp with fantastic preamp valves fitted not long before we traded. I concur with Mert, the absolute best combo you are ever likely to play through. capable of some monumental sounds.

Add an extension cab and this'll do a full volume rock gig with no PA support easy peasy.

By the way, my wife was wondering how much for the Chewbacca on top of the combo. :)

[quote name='walbassist' post='894594' date='Jul 14 2010, 12:21 PM']I'd love this combo, but I have a feeling my back would not :)[/quote]

It's not too heavy :rolleyes: and has removable castors and a cover as well that i forgot to put in the 1st post.

[quote name='mr pablo' post='894682' date='Jul 14 2010, 01:28 PM']It's not too heavy :rolleyes: and has removable castors and a cover as well that i forgot to put in the 1st post.[/quote]
Certainly not as heavy as the 4x8!!

It's about 28kg IIRC, and the castors make it dead easy to wheel about :)