Why become a member? ×

Sandberg panther JJ

giblett123

[quote name='Musicman20' post='885278' date='Jul 4 2010, 10:20 AM']Thats lovely....[/quote]
Cheers all, it is a beautiful bass, quite hard to photo & the pics don't really pic out how nice the top on this one is, the patterns are the wood grain & not crazed effect stuff that has been daubed on afterwards, you can actually feel the grain patterns & they kind of shift with the light.

[quote name='Zeebs' post='885405' date='Jul 4 2010, 12:37 PM']wow this is what i'm after i think, i'm trying to shift my spector on here for 850, so fingers crossed[/quote]
Consider them crossed! Spectors are lovely basses so someone will buy it.

Hi Chris we spoke before I tried to get your Alembic before I am based in Derbyshire I have a Black Musicman stringray witha d turner in Excellent condition and case + I will through in my 5 string Fender body with a Mica neck in for this baby I was going to exchange wll bass gallery London for a Warwick thumb but would have this to join my Epic telephone my on 07977-492279 also Chris I have lined fretless Aria pro 11 1982 model for sale If you want to have that but would require £500.00 cheers Robbie.

[quote name='amenra' post='888100' date='Jul 7 2010, 09:05 AM']Hi Chris we spoke before I tried to get your Alembic before I am based in Derbyshire I have a Black Musicman stringray witha d turner in Excellent condition and case + I will through in my 5 string Fender body with a Mica neck in for this baby I was going to exchange wll bass gallery London for a Warwick thumb but would have this to join my Epic telephone my on 07977-492279 also Chris I have lined fretless Aria pro 11 1982 model for sale If you want to have that but would require £500.00 cheers Robbie.[/quote]
Cheers Robbie,
some great stuff there, unfortunately I've sold my soul to Barclay card & need to raise some dosh so will have to give it a miss, many thanks for the offer though.

[quote name='giblett123' post='888161' date='Jul 7 2010, 10:23 AM']Cheers Robbie,
some great stuff there, unfortunately I've sold my soul to Barclay card & need to raise some dosh so will have to give it a miss, many thanks for the offer though.[/quote]

cheers chris do you have anything else also would you take £750.00 for cash for this baby? cheers