Why become a member? ×

Boss LMB-3, Gator board and PSU, 4U ABS rack

thisnameistaken

Bump with some more outgoing stuff, I'm downsizing. All pedals have velcro hooks on the bottom.

[b]Misc: Stagg 4U ABS Rack: £30[/b] collected from central York
Still got a box for this so I could post it I suppose but it would probably be expensive.

*SOLD* Gator Large Pedal Tote + G-BUS 8 PSU: £50 *SOLD* collection only from central York
Too big to post, this is a big board. PSU is nice and quiet and mounts underneath the board. Has 8 x 9v outputs and also a couple of 18v outputs.

*SOLD* Boss LMB-3 Limiter/Enhancer: £35 posted *SOLD*

*SOLD* EHX Micro POG: £75 posted *SOLD*
+ box and PSU, only had it a little while but it's not for me

*SOLD* Robot Factory Meatwad: £165 posted *SOLD*
This was my main filter for the longest time but my Octavius Squeezer is doing most of that work now. It does LP, BP and HP outputs, has an FX loop, exp. pedal input, I've also got a couple of little mods on it one of which gives more range through the expression sweep than on the standard unit. This sounds and plays ace.

*SOLD* EHX Bass Micro Synth: £90 posted *SOLD*
(old style, better-sounding one!). With box and PSU, it's also been true-bypass modded. I love the sound of this thing but I don't have a gig for it any more so it must go.

*SOLD* EHX Bassballs: £30 posted *SOLD*
Envelope-following formant filter, pretty nutsy

Cheers.

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='881088' date='Jun 29 2010, 04:14 PM']Couple of pedals to go, I'm not using them:

Woolly Mammoth: £160 posted
Boss LMB-3 Limiter: £50 posted

Cheers.[/quote]

Hi,

Is the WM boxed etc.? Is it the newer version with DC power socket? Got any pics?

Many questions, sorry.

Noir

[quote name='NoirBass' post='881145' date='Jun 29 2010, 05:08 PM']Is the WM boxed etc.? Is it the newer version with DC power socket? Got any pics?[/quote]

Hey. No box, does have a 9v centre -ive socket (I wasn't aware that this was a new thing?) it's the graphic with the yellow Mammoth not the orange caps. Will take photos tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BassKS

Is MeatWad a very clever take on MeatBall? I heard good things about it. Im settled with teh enigma Qballs but I do have a wicked wandering eye for filters...

Yeah the Meatwad is a Meatball clone, with almost all the features of the original (it's missing the second exp. pedal input which IIRC controls the clean blend), packed into a pedal the size of a SansAmp BDDI.

The envelope follower is really nice and responsive too, much easier to play IMO than filters like the DODs or the Chunk 00Funk.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='906739' date='Jul 27 2010, 10:05 AM']Only the limiter, the powered board and the 4U rack remain. Nobody in the York area wants a giant pedal board?[/quote]

Hi,

I`ll take the limiter if it is still available..........

Pete