Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Epiphone Jack Casady Sig

munkonthehill

Hola all,

Recently got this bass (very recently infact) however I mainly got it for it to be used unplugged whilst noodling in the house,,,,as I can get roughly the same volume from my Jag and as the Jag is more comfortable whilst chillin in my chair, this im affraid after a short pitstop at mine will now be moving on.

The bass is mint condition and very well setup with flats (Cheers Stephen, you did a cracking job on it). Fitted hardcase and everything is as it should be.

These pics were suplied by Stephen so I hope he doesnt mind me using them on this thread :)

So this bass is up for trades. Looking for ampheads, gibson basses or something interesting. As usual im kinda unsure in what I actually want as I have my 2 fenders that I mainly use so just looking for something new that is good for gigging or fun..

PM me with any offers. Im in west coast of Scotland near Glasgow so either pickup or postage is welcome. Depending on what you have I may be able to add some dosh to the trade. Main thing is to get in touch and see aht happens.

you can also get me on [b][email protected][/b][u][/u]

Cheers all

Steven

Edited by munkonthehill

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='877784' date='Jun 25 2010, 09:27 PM']Steve

If you keep up this buying and selling frenzy you will have to change your name to McClarky.

Have a bump!

Jez[/quote]

cheers Jez

Hahaha, a know jez, its bloody shocking. As long as i have the 2 fenders I feel I can be a bit free and easy with the 3rd bass, only problem is that as the 2 fenders are freakin awesome it makes it a very harsh benchmark for other basses :)

[quote name='evilLordJuju' post='878079' date='Jun 26 2010, 12:24 PM']I'm interested in this.

How about a Gibson-made [url="http://www.vintageguitars.org.uk/KalamazooKBbass.php"]kalamazoo KB bass[/url] like this? Made in Kalamazoo circa 1967

or maybe an Epiphone Thunderbird pro?
Fender bassman 100 head (early 70s)?[/quote]

If I'd been offered the bassman I would bit your arm off.

I will say though that the epiphone TB is a nice jag/jazz alternative. The humbuckers do give a full sound, and it slaps quite well. But like with most of the cheap epiphones it could use a better bridge and a pickup and electronic upgrade.

+1 on my setup. :)

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='878541' date='Jun 27 2010, 12:34 AM']If I'd been offered the bassman I would bit your arm off.

I will say though that the epiphone TB is a nice jag/jazz alternative. The humbuckers do give a full sound, and it slaps quite well. But like with most of the cheap epiphones it could use a better bridge and a pickup and electronic upgrade.

+1 on my setup. :)[/quote]

+1 on the setup on this JK bass thanks to stephen

Edited by munkonthehill

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='878864' date='Jun 27 2010, 02:48 PM']anyone got an ampeg head with valves or something from the musicman family to swap??????[/quote]
What's the big plan to sneak yet another rig past the missus this time? :)

BTW to all interested in a deal, Steve's a topper of a bloke.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='879183' date='Jun 27 2010, 08:28 PM']What's the big plan to sneak yet another rig past the missus this time? :)

BTW to all interested in a deal, Steve's a topper of a bloke.[/quote]

nice one Rich, however ive came to the conclusion the ampeg 4x10 is all the cab I could handle in 1 night for gigging due to me getting really unfit.

So basses and amp heads only for me. HOWEVER if an ampeg 4x10hlf and b2re were to be offered!!!!!!!!!!!! well it would just be rude to decline :rolleyes:

Edited by munkonthehill

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='879183' date='Jun 27 2010, 08:28 PM']What's the big plan to sneak yet another rig past the missus this time? :)

BTW to all interested in a deal, Steve's a topper of a bloke.[/quote]
+1 top bloke