Why become a member? ×

Fender 400 pro - TRADED

Rayman

350 watts, 2x10, 500W with a cab added. I wanted something similar to the SWR Redhead, and that's what I got. It's served me very well, but my new Markbass gear means this amp is redundant.

I have the metal blank plate somewhere that covers the hole between the head and the cab, but I took it off because it rattled in a live situation. The 1U space is there as the amp was designed to accomodate a rack tuner.

Details here:

[url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-400-pro/10862"]http://www.guitaramp...r-400-pro/10862[/url]

[size=4][b]TRADED[/b][/size].

It comes with a custom made roqsolid heavy duty cover, and is on heavy duty Casters as standard. Edited by Rayman

Ok,,,, as soon as the rent gets paid will count my pennies,,,,,just waiting for gig money to come in,,,,, if this is still here,,, will give you a shout....

have a sister in New Mills,,, not far from Stockport.....Cheers :)

Really?? I didn't know that, I knew he was English. Stockport.....home of the Hat Museum, Strawbery Studios (10CC), the worst football team in living memory, and....er....and......absolutely nothing else.

• 1 year later...

Ok well....I was 45 when I posted this ad.......and now I'm 47 and my back is two years older. I'd really like to move this great combo on if I can.

As per the OP, I'm after something smaller and lighter, but with similar grunt, so a 100W practise combo would not be any good to me, I need something that can comfortably gig.

It's worth the asking price all day long, so that's what I'd like....or.....a swap for a smaller setup.

Cheers.

[quote name='Toddy' timestamp='1277761887' post='880477']
Has one of the drivers been replaced,,, looks a slightly differerent colour in the photo ?
[/quote]

Never did reply to this question, sorry mate.

No, just a trick of the light I think, no replacements there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I've made the jump to Markbass, so this amp needs to go

£395 is as low as I'll go, collected or meet somewhere within reason.

If I get no interest, it's going into storage as a spare.

• 5 months later...