Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Steve Bailey signature 6 string

b24mz

Hello b24mz,i'm a 6 strings lover so how could you describe this Fender JB 6?
Is the sound or tone shaping modern or rooter? is there 19mm strings spacing at bridge?
at last is the radius more like flat or rounder? Is it a good bass for slapping? Thanks!

Please keep pricing comments to PM (even if they are intended as helpful), it is the sellers prerogative to choose the price at wish to sell, supply and demand will determine if an item sells it or not, thanks :).

:) Not sure I agree - the whole point of a community is to apply their collective wisdom to help others. And the fact of the matter is that this ding'ed second hand bass is only £33 pounds cheaper than the very first price new I got from the Internet. Should we stand by and not say anything?

Yes, otherwise there's nothing to stop someone with a vendetta against someone discrediting anything they put up for sale and claiming it's for the community's good. This does not apply however to any equipment suspected as misrepresented or fraudulent in which case we would request the post is reported to a moderator.

Whether you lot agree or disagree, your comments about the price are irrelevant, unhelpful and against the BC rules. Geddit??

Why do you want to trash this guy's sale thread? Please delete your comments and let the guy get on with his sale.

Guest johnzgerman

wow, this is a crazy argument, i think the comment made was very reasonable and relevant, and certainly did'nt seem offensive or in any way intentionally trashing anything. i had some comments regarding the price of my SUB 5 when it was for sale here but that did'nt stop it getting sold for the asking price eventually.

What an incredible bass. I have been so interested in these basses since they first came on the market but have never found one to try. I am a 6 stringer and have settled on my beloved Yamaha TRB basses but a few months ago, I thought I would try something different and bought a Bongo 6 which played beautifully but didn't have the modern sound that my Yamaha's have, which I totally get. Anyway, it had to go so I wonder if the Fender might have the same issues with regards the pre-amp sound. Also, is the board radius flat or curved like the Precision and Jazz basses. What is the string spacing too? Sorry for all the questions but I am so intrigued by this bass. Good luck with the sale and if I had the money I would give this a go for sure. I watch with interest :)

Hello.. Thank you all for the replies, i'm sorry if the price is not good enough for you guys. But it all just based on the price when i got it back then, and also based on the condition right now, which is very good.. So, i would like to make an apologize if the price is too high, but it all based on some reasons.

Thank you all for the replies. I appreciate the comments. :)

And also, of course the price is negotiable, so please feel free to send me messages. :rolleyes:

Thank you.. :lol: