Why become a member? ×

Lakland Duck Dunn

BB2000

I took delivery of this bass from tredders yesterday, but it's not for me. The neck is just a bit to skinny from front to back for my liking, and I get a pain in the back of my fretting hand after playing for 15-20 minutes. The original thread is here [topic="88694"]Duck Dunn[/topic].

As Mark said, the bass is pretty much immaculate, I can't see and scratches or dings at all. It has a quarter sawn neck is well, which is a bonus. Looking for what I paid (£630).

Edited by BB2000

[quote name='tredders' post='850498' date='May 28 2010, 06:11 PM']Blimey - that didn't last long!

Dave_Bass5 will be along in a minute and will end up buying this back![/quote]

It must be a record even for me!

Utterly beautiful...I've got £450 saved for a strat....could sell MIM black Fender Jazz and....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best of luck mate - I would totally love that piece of wood but I doubt mine would sell in time!

[quote name='merello' post='850569' date='May 28 2010, 07:25 PM']Utterly beautiful...I've got £450 saved for a strat....could sell MIM black Fender Jazz and....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best of luck mate - I would totally love that piece of wood but I doubt mine would sell in time![/quote]

Oh arse, thats now two Precisions on here that I want :)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='850750' date='May 28 2010, 10:54 PM']I cant believe nobody wants this. After all i went through finding it for you lot lol.

Slightly tempted but no, im off on holiday on Monday, well away from you lot and the GAS.......but only for a week.[/quote]

HI THERE_mike here from cardiff, I am definetly interested in the Lakland.
Can you phone me? 02920 702644 After 5- I am in the library tiill 4.30 so get in touch
if you can

[quote name='logicalmike' post='851146' date='May 29 2010, 02:35 PM']HI THERE_mike here from cardiff, I am definetly interested in the Lakland.
Can you phone me? 02920 702644 After 5- I am in the library tiill 4.30 so get in touch
if you can[/quote]
Hi there can I buy the bass guitar with the flats on please.
My time is up at the library and I am going home
thanks mike

[quote name='merello' post='850569' date='May 28 2010, 07:25 PM']Utterly beautiful...I've got £450 saved for a strat....could sell MIM black Fender Jazz and....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best of luck mate - I would totally love that piece of wood but I doubt mine would sell in time![/quote]

Got an 87 Strat for a monkey????