Why become a member? ×

Hi from Portugal

pbat

Hi,

I'm 42 years old, playing electric bass for 26 years and double bass for 4 years.
I'm a semi-pro because 30% of my time is still spended running a small company with no relation with music.

My favorites kinds of music are among jazz, funk, nu soul, nu jazz, nu funk, acid jazz, etc

If you came to Portugal I'll be very pleased to offer you high probabilty of sun shinning, beer and basschat.

............or maybe a test drive to my gear:

Basses: Alleva Copollo LG5 Classic Supreme; Ken Smith BSR6 Black Tiger Elite; Jerzy Drozd5 Mastery; Jerzy Drozd5 Mastery Fretless; Celinder Update J5; MTD535-24 USA; Sadowsky Metro UV70; Fodera Imperial Matt Garrison; Fodera Monarch VW4; Tune bass maniac 4 fretless; Squier VM; Fender jb 1965; Fender jb 72; Fender jb 74; Fender pb 72; fender pb 76 fretless

Amps: Aguillar AG 500 + Epifani UL 502 + Markass LMKII + SWR super read head

Preamps: Aguillar tonehammer; avalon U5; Alembic fx1

Cheers

I am coming to Portugal in 2 weeks time - you have some fantastic vintage basses!!!

Where are you based?

[quote name='pbat' post='848766' date='May 26 2010, 06:16 PM']Hi,

I'm 42 years old, playing electric bass for 26 years and double bass for 4 years.
I'm a semi-pro because 30% of my time is still spended running a small company with no relation with music.

My favorites kinds of music are among jazz, funk, nu soul, nu jazz, nu funk, acid jazz, etc

If you came to Portugal I'll be very pleased to offer you high probabilty of sun shinning, beer and basschat.

............or maybe a test drive to my gear:

Basses: Alleva Copollo LG5 Classic Supreme; Ken Smith BSR6 Black Tiger Elite; Jerzy Drozd5 Mastery; Jerzy Drozd5 Mastery Fretless; Celinder Update J5; MTD535-24 USA; Sadowsky Metro UV70; Fodera Imperial Matt Garrison; Fodera Monarch VW4; Tune bass maniac 4 fretless; Squier VM; Fender jb 1965; Fender jb 72; Fender jb 74; Fender pb 72; fender pb 76 fretless

Amps: Aguillar AG 500 + Epifani UL 502 + Markass LMKII + SWR super read head

Preamps: Aguillar tonehammer; avalon U5; Alembic fx1

Cheers[/quote]

Hi,

Trying to have all the basses in the same place to take a family pictures and send to you.

Hi David... we already tried to meet in London one time....

Gunsfreddy, I'm based in Lisboa. Please be free to contact me when you came (+351 91 2590911)

Hey Dubs....yupie!! I'm no longer a newbie!

Cheers and thanks again for the welcome.

Edited by pbat