Why become a member? ×

Gig Videos

parker_muse

[quote name='DanOwens' post='865643' date='Jun 13 2010, 12:13 AM']Live DnB (wait for the drop):

[/quote]

Reminds me of the Tool song Rosetta Stoned. Pretty cool stuff going on there! Your production and the fact that it's all nicely done makes me regret posting my sh*te... but alas I just want to be part of things and that's all I got.

[quote name='benzies123' post='866372' date='Jun 13 2010, 08:24 PM']Reminds me of the Tool song Rosetta Stoned. Pretty cool stuff going on there! Your production and the fact that it's all nicely done makes me regret posting my sh*te... but alas I just want to be part of things and that's all I got.[/quote]

I think you're really doing yourself down for no reason. I thought the video was fine quality, i mean it's never going to be like a studio recording but i've heard much worse before. Also i went to totnes on holiday once, very beautiful part of the world :)

[quote name='benzies123' post='866372' date='Jun 13 2010, 08:24 PM']Reminds me of the Tool song Rosetta Stoned. Pretty cool stuff going on there! Your production and the fact that it's all nicely done makes me regret posting my sh*te... but alas I just want to be part of things and that's all I got.[/quote]

To be fair, I did cheat - the audio is from our album. And I'm with EdwardHimself that comparisons of creative expression are meaningless.

I'm just enjoying the fact that everyone's doing very different stuff.

Dan

PS I'll check the song out.

[quote name='benzies123' post='866244' date='Jun 13 2010, 06:34 PM']Probably [b]the worst[/b] quality video on here, the audio (despite the bad levels) isn't however that bad, aside from all the mistakes :) Enjoy if you can this wonderful spectacle of mobile phone camera filming complete with giggling friend behind the lens...

Oh and I apologise for the Janek lick and the huge intentional tempo change... ha[/quote]

Nice version of the Jazz "Mustang Sally" :rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind/ insightful words and yes I am very lucky to live in the Totnes area, especially at this time of the year, lovely, sunny and green :)

[quote name='OldGit' post='866512' date='Jun 13 2010, 09:48 PM']Nice version of the Jazz "Mustang Sally" :rolleyes:[/quote]

Gotta keep the non-jazzers happy somehow! To be honest I love our arrangement, it's great fun to play.

[quote name='teej' post='847882' date='May 25 2010, 08:23 PM']Red Jackson in Brighton...[/quote]

Very cool, that little nipper is in the zone! I still haven't managed to get any busking done with my upright (work has gone mental and I am snowed under - typical it happens when the weather is nice!), we've got about 45 minutes of material waiting to go.

I really should post something better but i dont have a lot on youtube as i prefer Vimeo
Hopefully ill get something sorted soon.
Very compressed and not in focus, best way to see us really. Not really much excitement going on on stage. It was the end of a long day and as you can see, not a great crowd.

Edited by dave_bass5

Stealer (Free Tribute) play Fire and Water.

The guy behind the drum kit is Jeff Rich who played for Status Quo for 16 years.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LiveMusicUK#p/u/19/85eSmtrp3dA"]Stealer (Free Tribute) play Fire and Water[/url]

Edited by steantval