Why become a member? ×

Fender P bass

badgerific

Hi thinking about selling my fender precision bass in arctic white to fund a new bicycle.

I'm the first owner I bought it about 2 years ago from GAK if I recall correctly.

Haven't played it a great deal, used it at 2 gigs. It has very little cosmetic damage which consists of a small amount of buckle rash on the back which I don't think will show up in photos as it's only fine surface scratches.

I will post it well packed in a hardcase. Will come with a one ply black pick guard as well as the original 3 ply white one and a set of schaller strap locks with the originals included.

Will check the serial and let you know the year and post pictures when I get back from university. Thought I'd post this now to see if there was any interest.

What sort of bike you after? might be willing to trade:
White Giant Talon (top spec one) in Medium
as new cond. Less than a hundred dry road miles
Excellent cond. Felt dispatch 55cm fixed. Clean and very tidy.
Send pics if you want but i understand they may not be at all what you're after!!!!

[quote name='Cyrene' post='846843' date='May 24 2010, 08:40 PM']What sort of bike you after? might be willing to trade:
Send pics if you want but i understand they may not be at all what you're after!!!![/quote]

what pick ups does the bike have? is it passive or active? :) :lol: :rolleyes: I'm so funny

[quote name='Cyrene' post='846843' date='May 24 2010, 08:40 PM']What sort of bike you after? might be willing to trade:
Send pics if you want but i understand they may not be at all what you're after!!!![/quote]

It's quite a specific one I saw in my local shop yesterday, I think the brand was Pashley and it was a bright orange and blue.

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='846883' date='May 24 2010, 09:21 PM']What's your location?[/quote]

Cardiff/Newport area south wales.

[quote name='oldslapper' post='846964' date='May 24 2010, 10:27 PM']Saddle height adjustment, could be a problem?...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ha....ha.............ha....[/quote]

:)

Here's some pictures, sorry about the quality. The sticker mess was from the previous owner but I can try and clean it off if you want. Damage on the case was from the courier but it still works as it should. I tried to show the buckle rash but it doesn't really show up in the pictures. Found a small ding behind the bridge and tried to show it in the photo.

I checked the serial number and I think it's a 2007 model.

Cheers,
Mike.

Edit: should mention this is a mexican model.

Edited by badgerific