Why become a member? ×

charming title

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='847510' date='May 25 2010, 02:07 PM']I think we do... but too many people seem to be poised to spring into finger-waggling action when one slips through the net.

I'm not suprised the world's so uptight.[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='Mykesbass' post='847508' date='May 25 2010, 02:05 PM']Alternatively, is it just me? if we all used a little more consideration and didn't use terms that might cause offense that may have the same effect - didn't seem like a big ask to me.[/quote]

I'd personally be a lot happier if people didn't use poor English like "a big ask"....

Just sayin' like.... :rolleyes: :)

[quote name='cetera' post='847523' date='May 25 2010, 02:24 PM']I'd personally be a lot happier if people didn't use poor English like "a big ask"....

Just sayin' like.... :lol: :rolleyes:[/quote]

Probably the best quote on which to bow out of a debate that has gone on far too long and is getting nowhere :)

[quote name='crez5150' post='847491' date='May 25 2010, 01:44 PM']Oh and Spaker....[/quote]

+1

Reclaim the mildy offensive childish insults, and make them inoffensive jests. I use both spaz and spacker all the time, and get a bit of sh1t from the PC brigade at work, but I'm pretty sure if you don't mean something offensively, offense isn't taken.