Why become a member? ×

Sometimes, I really like to enter the dark side...

Musicman20

Today I had a blast on my Dual Terror and American Series Telecaster. Wow, no wonder people rave about this combination. The clean is awesome, not as crisp as Fender cleans, but that compliments the bite of the Telecaster perfectly.

As soon as you crank the gain, the overdrive/distortion is absolutely spot on. Perfect for heavy rock n roll/punk/rock.

Kudos to Orange. Ive only had my Dual Terror a little while, and only discovered last week that one of the power tubes (EL84s) was not working correctly. It was more than likely like this from the date it was made. Therefore, on full power, 4 tube mode, there was a dirty crackle on both on the channels. Two of the tubes have been changed and its perfect.

Orange sorted me out very quickly and helped with instructions. Good warranty :)

Sounds even better now than it did before. I dont know whats inside these Tiny/Dual Terror, (and come to think of it, the Bass Terror) but the tone is amazing for the price and size.

Edited by Musicman20

[quote name='Tee' post='840034' date='May 17 2010, 07:08 PM']I do it too :rolleyes: as i write and record my own stuff at home. At practice, i hop on the drums, when the drummer leaves the room for a smoke :)[/quote]
Same as me, I used to have a leccie kit, but I sold it to a real drummer. Out of courtesy I always use hotrods or brushes on other people's kits though.

I love a good shred on a guitar now and again, I'm not writing at the moment.

[quote name='Golchen' post='840084' date='May 17 2010, 07:41 PM']I play geetar most days.

I wish orange would make a black amp as well. I could never own an ugly 'orange' one - yuk![/quote]

They make black cabs....and white ones. My guitar PPC212 is all white Ltd Edition.

Im pretty sure they can tolex anything black for you.

I played guitar since I was 16 before moving to bass for my current band about 6 months ago ^_^ I don't play much these days other than to write songs. I use a Gibson SG with SD JB/Invader pick ups and an Ibanez RG, through a Marshall JCM900