Sign in to follow this  
richardd

Valenti in CANDY APPLE RED trade for an Aguilar 4x12

My Valenti jass bass no 42 in CAR now reduced to £850 come and try you will be amazed will ship anywhere buyer to cover co
sts.would also trade/deal for a nice jass bass now reduced to £800 c,mon. Will trade for a 4 ohm Aguilar 4x12 will deliver and collect. within reason

Edited by richardd

Oh what a lot of comics, the photos are on the original post ,for thoses whoes brains do not function, thanks Bass-a licious for a consructive reply

I don't understand what everyone's on about. But anyway - can you tell me a little about the electronics/pickups etc? Grazi!

Hi Mike The bass has nordstrand pick ups and an aguilar 2 band preamp very punchy and with a great slapping tone Rich

I just played this bass today when I was at Richard's , it's lovely, great condition nice sound.

Bumpety

Edited by Mr Cougar

I have bought myself custom shop relic jass, so i really would like to sell my Valenti ,£800 for an absolutly terrific bass ,would travel to meet for fuel money

Edited by richardd

[quote name='richardd' post='101624' date='Dec 9 2007, 10:40 AM']I have bought myself custom shop relic jass, so i really would like to sell my Valenti ,£800 for an absolutly terrific bass ,would travel to meet for fuel money[/quote]

How does this compare to the custom shop?

Its a completely different bass, the neck is is the only thing similar ,it has nordy pick ups and an aguilar 2 band preamp which gives it a very wide choice of tones from driving rock tone to a great slap sound if interested PM me Rich

Edited by richardd