Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute L2500, Cherryburst

pete.young

I'm probably going to live to regret this, but up for sale is my G&L Tribute L2500. This is a 2003 model with swamp ash body in Cherryburst, rosewood fingerboard and satin finish maple neck.

It's in excellent condition with no photographable marks. The odd-looking marks in the top horn in the second photograph are reflections.

The Tribute series has the same electronics as the US versions, two humbucking pickups and passive/active/active + treble boost electronics provide a huge range of tones including passable Jazz and P-Bass and an excellent Stingray impression.

Action is set comfortably low with a CrazyKiwi-standard £1 coin gap between the 'B' and the 12th fret. Strings are 40-124 DR Sunbeams with plenty life left.

String spacing is 17mm and the nut width is narrow.

Price is £350. I'd much rather this were collected from Ipswich (I can deliver to Ipswich , central London and all points inbetween), but I'll ship if necessary.

[quote name='pete.young' post='826785' date='May 3 2010, 08:02 PM']I'm probably going to live to regret this,[/quote]

Yep, I reckon you will. I've got a Blueburst/Maple one and it ain't goin nowhere. Got me out of a hole many a time.

Good Luck with the sale Pete and that's a great price.

Bassbunny, you may well be right. I won't be heartbroken if there are no takers.

To answer a couple of questions:

Trades? Not really looking for any bass gear with the exception of Roland GK3-B, but I might be interested in mandolins or banjos.

Yes, I'll take PayPal, providing that you pay the fees.

[quote name='pete.young' post='826785' date='May 3 2010, 08:02 PM']I'm probably going to live to regret this, but up for sale is my G&L Tribute L2500. This is a 2003 model with swamp ash body in Cherryburst, rosewood fingerboard and satin finish maple neck.

It's in excellent condition with no photographable marks. The odd-looking marks in the top horn in the second photograph are reflections.

The Tribute series has the same electronics as the US versions, two humbucking pickups and passive/active/active + treble boost electronics provide a huge range of tones including passable Jazz and P-Bass and an excellent Stingray impression.

Action is set comfortably low with a CrazyKiwi-standard £1 coin gap between the 'B' and the 12th fret. Strings are 40-124 DR Sunbeams with plenty life left.

String spacing is 17mm and the nut width is narrow.

Price is £350. I'd much rather this were collected from Ipswich (I can deliver to Ipswich , central London and all points inbetween), but I'll ship if necessary.[/quote]

Hi Is this still for sale ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...