Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Rapture JJ with Sims leds

bobpalt

[b]PEDULLA RAPTURE JJ bass, with red Sims leds and hardcase.[/b]

This is another of my favourite basses, which I am only selling because I have too many (favourites!) with more on the way, and need the space/funds. I have a Thunderbolt as well, but that has sentimental value (25th wedding anniversary present from my better half) so will never go.

This is a black bodied, twin jazz pickup model (all Bartolini electronics), with the added bonus of a beautiful birds eye maple fingerboard with abalone inlays and side fitted red Sims leds. These look amazing in use, and really make the bass look classy on a darkened stage. She is very light and comfortable, with a super neck, and in really excellent condition. Straplocks are fitted, and a Pedulla fitted hardcase is included, which again is in vgc.

I took this bass to the last but one Moffat Bass Bash, where it was very well received, and I think surprised one or two who hadnt played Pedullas before with the build quality, tone and playability. I bought this new about 3 or 4 years ago, and did maybe 20 or 30 gigs before letting it have a rest. I look after my basses though, so its got no marks or damage.

[b]NOW SOLD>>>>>>>>> [/b]

[attachment=48482:prs_083.jpg] [attachment=48483:prs_084.jpg] [attachment=48484:prs_082.jpg] [attachment=48485:prs_085.jpg]

Edited by bobpalt

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' post='822497' date='Apr 28 2010, 10:11 PM']like Bob needs more basses, eh?[/quote]

You know me well, grasshopper!

I really, really need to cut back/make space/pay off some of the mortgage, so I'm not looking for trades thanks (unless its really interesting.......please stop me, its a disease you know...........dont.......need.........more........basses............)

Cheers,

Bob

Next up for sale will be my light blue Shuker Jazz.