Why become a member? ×

Wish I was there....!

The Burpster

Bassday I assume you mean?

I was there from 12-19:00, it was really great!

The best player by far for me was Hadrien Feraud, he was on 21:00-10:00, so I missed his actual set, but he played for about 20 min on the ACG stand, and I actually found it way better than the other performances!

I was great catching up with so many people too. :)

Hi all,

Well today I went up to Manchester (never been before - lovely place!) to BASS DAY! Although I was only able to stay for a couple of hours I was thoroughly impressed with the venue, the companies and people there and the line up of acts, the sound in the auditorium and the value of the event. A massive thanks and congratulations to Gary and the team for a superb event. Next year I hope to be there from the very start to the bitter end, and to meet more of you lot. As it was, I chatted to as many people as I could - great to catch up with Mr. East, Alpha Dave and to meet Mr Shuker and several basschatters. What a fantastic day. I left with a massive smile on my face.

So - how did you like it? What was the best live act? Did I miss anything fun? Does anyone have any pictures?

Cheers
ped

Just got back from Manchester - what a great day...

Stevie Williams not only did a great job organising and MC the event but I thought his spot to open proceedings was fantastic - really melodic :)

Watched all the performances and attended all but one of the lectures so a very full but rewarding day.

Great to meet a couple of the guys on here (bleedproof and ead), but would be good to meet more next time.

Had a chat with Jon Shuker and Dave Hall, both good guys and very complimentary about the forum.

Feel I must also mention Pat Illingworth who performed with most of the acts - what a great drummer...

Right, work in the morning so it's time for bed... later