Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Opinions On Musicman Bongos

splat1969

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='794883' date='Apr 3 2010, 10:26 AM']You know what funny man, if your humour was anything remotely intelligent I would have laughed at your joke but from your illogical statement above I pity you, as I can detect a deep innate ignorance that goes way back in your family genealogical tree, gloriously handed down to you from generation to generation way back to the cave men days.
For f*ck sake it's only a bass, you either like it or not.
You don't need to diss it to the point of ridiculing a member of a forum you don't even know, that is lack of respect and hatred inciting propaganda, grow the f*uck up![/quote]
'Hatred inciting propaganda'? What, criticising the way a bass looks? Hardly.
Anyway, you had a pop at him for ridiculing a forum member (I disagree, seeing as he was talking about the bass not you), but then you slagged off his entire family. So who's worse?

[quote name='Rich' post='796058' date='Apr 4 2010, 09:57 PM']'Hatred inciting propaganda'? What, criticising the way a bass looks? Hardly.
Anyway, you had a pop at him for ridiculing a forum member (I disagree, seeing as he was talking about the bass not you), but then you slagged off his entire family. So who's worse?[/quote]

I am justifyably worse, when someone diss my bass i'll have at them, simple as. There's 100's of people here displaying their basses with pride and even though I have seen some real monstruosities I have not dared say a bad word about them as I respect people choices, but when an unknown, run of the mill, jack the lad tells me my bass should have a paper bag over the head or be hidden under a tree, he gets my blood boling, thinking, who the f*** are you to criticise my bass? Don't look at it if you don't like and we'll all move on harmoniously in the key of F

Have I made myself clear or do you want me to draw you a pic?

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='793985' date='Apr 2 2010, 03:48 AM']oh and I still do ride my bike regardless

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DgSwMZliM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DgSwMZliM[/url][/quote]

Wow! Adrenalin rush or what!

You're my hero!

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='793985' date='Apr 2 2010, 03:48 AM']oh and I still do ride my bike regardless

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DgSwMZliM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DgSwMZliM[/url][/quote]
sorry GW only just caught up with this thread.

fantastic headcam vid. looks like a great laugh doing that stuff.

my mountain bike joy almost seems dull in comparison.

glad you're still slappin !!

and bongos are awesome. ..i will have soon...... :)

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='796142' date='Apr 5 2010, 12:18 AM']I am justifyably worse, when someone diss my bass i'll have at them, simple as.
when an unknown, run of the mill, jack the lad tells me my bass should have a paper bag over the head or be hidden under a tree, he gets my blood boling, thinking, who the f*** are you to criticise my bass?[/quote]
Oh dear oh dear, talk about touchy. Y'know what, the other day a bloke on this thread (here's a clue: it was you) said "For f*ck sake it's only a bass". We're [u]all[/u] unknown run of the mill jack the lads here -- yes, even you -- and we all have opinions. The day we're not allowed to say a single solitary jocular thing about someone's bass for fear of getting a gobful of abuse, is the day we might as well shut up shop completely. If I took the hump every time someone said how ugly they think coffee-table basses are, I'd never get the damn thing out of its case. If Ped got upset everytime someone took the piss out of his cheese-eating surrender bass, he'd never come here. It's all part of the rough and tumble.

[quote]Have I made myself clear or do you want me to draw you a pic?[/quote]
Oh, crystal. Have I made myself clear too?

[quote name='Rich' post='796739' date='Apr 5 2010, 05:09 PM']Oh dear oh dear, talk about touchy. Y'know what, the other day a bloke on this thread (here's a clue: it was you) said "For f*ck sake it's only a bass". We're [u]all[/u] unknown run of the mill jack the lads here -- yes, even you -- and we all have opinions. The day we're not allowed to say a single solitary jocular thing about someone's bass for fear of getting a gobful of abuse, is the day we might as well shut up shop completely. If I took the hump every time someone said how ugly they think coffee-table basses are, I'd never get the damn thing out of its case. If Ped got upset everytime someone took the piss out of his cheese-eating surrender bass, he'd never come here. It's all part of the rough and tumble.

Oh, crystal. Have I made myself clear too?[/quote]
Does that mean we can get back on topic now perchance?

[quote name='Rich' post='796739' date='Apr 5 2010, 05:09 PM']If I took the hump every time someone said how ugly they think coffee-table basses are, I'd never get the damn thing out of its case. If Ped got upset everytime someone took the piss out of his cheese-eating surrender bass, he'd never come here. It's all part of the rough and tumble.[/quote]

I keep my Warwick well polished to stop the tears from soaking in. You're all meanies.